Divine Spawns (site design by Kate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake III Arena TDM 1.16n Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haruspex

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Empty
PostSubject: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 pm

zA - Zealous Army, is a All weapons, team deathmatch freeze clan that is now affiliated with Divine Spawns.

Thanks to an old clan mate from cE, Detox, zA is kind of like an AW version of Divine Spawns, for those who wish to play All Weapons.

Clan Site: www.za.gamesevers.com
IP ADDRESS: 63.209.37.221:27960
zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE B_560x95

I will add in the config to have 2v2 Bots in there at all times since it's new and I don't expect too many people jumping in there.

Feel free to play in there, that's where I'm gonna be alot.

If you'd like to add me on xfire: idletooth
of if you'd like to email me: jeremybp@live.com
Back to top Go down
Kate
Leader/Admin/Site Designer
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:11 am

This topic has been moved to the links section, DO NOT post information on your clan in our clan news section, i am now locking clan news to everyone bar admins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kate4faith
haruspex

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:00 am

Kate wrote:
This topic has been moved to the links section, DO NOT post information on your clan in our clan news section, i am now locking clan news to everyone bar admins.

Detox told me to post it in the news section, fyi.

Ask him if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Det0x
Leader/Site Admin
Leader/Site Admin

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:33 am

yeah' I did, we are going to combine as a clan. we will now have a TDM clan, and a AW (all weapons) clan. so if anyone from Ds would like to join this. this info will be up soon. after me and haruspex chat, and get things figured out a lil more. also the forum will be a lil bigger. so dont get confused Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divinespawns.forum.st
Kate
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:59 am

wtf o.O
bad idea in my opinion, either make one clan or keep it seperate x_x

EDIT: Doing something like this is going to prove to be too much really, all we could do is make all of their members D*s, make their server D*s, this will prove much easier and will cause less hassle, will make the clan bigger and will give us an extra server on top of the two we already have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kate4faith
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE   zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zA - Zealous Army | AW TDM FREEZE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Spawns (site design by Kate) :: Quake III Links-
Jump to: