Divine Spawns (site design by Kate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake III Arena TDM 1.16n Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo D*S About training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
@c3
@c3

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Yo D*S About training Empty
PostSubject: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:29 am

yo all D*s, just wanted to know if ya'lls can post topic about when how were going to train with each other to improve team work-im not requesting anything but just asking.
Back to top Go down
RaY

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:29 am

well we can go to one of our D*s servers requested a password so only D*s can join..then add bots whether its hard bots or easy ones and put all d*s members on one team and bots on another and then we train vs the bots using team strategy
Back to top Go down
Kate
Leader/Admin/Site Designer
Leader/Admin/Site Designer
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 pm

i can not add bots to my server as it conflicts with my svbasics file which causes the server to crash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kate4faith
@c3
@c3

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm

hmm well he has a point that we shud make a server for D*s only for clan practices wd the other 2 servers as scrims or public servers
Back to top Go down
RaY

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 pm

well we don't want the server 2 crash.lol.how about we follow one person around the q3dm7 map as he/she shows us strategys like wat hallway is wat and wat 2 do wen u are under pressure at this place and dat place..and we can do a little D*s vs D*s and as we play the teacher tells us wat we are suppose to do and wat we are doin wrong
Back to top Go down
@c3
@c3

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:28 am

ye i guess so ray but first we need admins and other members ideas and i mean all members wen they can join and practice
Back to top Go down
RaY

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am

ye ur right..but we shud first make sure every1 no wat server to practice in because people can say dey will be available but sumthyn cud happen wen dey wont be.but ye dats right wat usaid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo D*S About training   Yo D*S About training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo D*S About training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Spawns (site design by Kate) :: General discussion-
Jump to: