Divine Spawns (site design by Kate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake III Arena TDM 1.16n Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Teamwork....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
havoc
Captain/Referee
Captain/Referee
havoc

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-29

About Teamwork.... Empty
PostSubject: About Teamwork....   About Teamwork.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok...I know you guys are annoyed with me always talking about teamwork and crap; but it is important! Our newest scrims with eXc and pWp shows how dominant our clan can be if we work together. The game felt "too easy" because I always had backup from my teammates and we communicated well. Just incase you guys don't know:

1. If a player keeps tapping the "Use Item" key and makes that sound, it means that he wants you to follow him... I want EVERYONE to start practicing this trick and use it themselves.

2. The <<<< MELT ME!! >>>> bind is definitly required. However, you should ALSO bind <<<< ENEMY IS HERE >>>> so your teammates can assist you when you spot a target. "These two binds make it easier for you to be melted or assisted and makes it easier for us to melt you or assist you."

IF ANYONE HAS ANYMORE USEFUL IDEAS OR TRICKS THAT CAN BE USED TO IMPROVE TEAMWORK, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Det0x
Leader/Site Admin
Leader/Site Admin

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-05-22

About Teamwork.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Teamwork....   About Teamwork.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 pm

these are helpfull hints to playing in TDM... please practice these in scheduled practice sections, wich can be posted in this topic. if anyone can practice post it in here. so another member or few can post & meet up. this is very helpfull, so please use this to your advantage of the 2 servers we have.
Back to top Go down
https://divinespawns.forum.st
RaY

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-06

About Teamwork.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Teamwork....   About Teamwork.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:42 am

well i have a bind that says MELT ME.Enemy's near...i use dat bind at all times because u can say it's clear but all it takes is 2 wall jumps and the enemy can be where u need melt..so i use enemy near so as u r goin for the melt u can be alert at all times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Teamwork.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Teamwork....   About Teamwork.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Teamwork....
Page 1 of 1